Thursday, July 24, 2014

Being Rich

So many people think that being rich requires lots of money, expensive taste and maybe even fame. If you are one of those people who believe that, I want you take this post into consideration when you think about what being rich really means and maybe it will change your mind set also.


All my life my parents have taught me so many lessons about life some that have required words, other lessons that have just taken time and others that just came from me watching them live out their lives.

One very important lesson that I have learned over the years is that people and their needs are always more important than money or possessions. You see I would much rather give away everything I've ever known then to live a life without the people I love most. And that's why it's so important to do things for others even if you "don't have enough time or money."

My parents have always always done and provided things for people even when they really didn't have the time or the money to do it. They have taught me how important sacrifices can be sometimes when they are for other people.
So this is where I have to ask the question. Is it possible to be rich but not have a lot of money in your bank account?
I think that there are so so many other ways to be "rich" outside the topic of money. And I really hope I'm not the only one. We are taught even when we are young the importance of money and how we need it to survive and I am not arguing that money isn't important, but I am arguing that there are more important things that have slowly been forgotten about over the years.

So yeah..

As always, Through My Filter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment